Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Car Wash

This past weekend Logan and I realized that for the first time in a while, we had a free Saturday! So, what did we do? Clean, of course!



And I mean a lot. Inside, outside, and even our cars got a bit o' soap. Tommy decided to "help" Daddy wash the cars, and it was so cute! He got completely soaked, and loved every moment of it. Afterwards we turned on the sprinkler, at let him play with it for a while (after all, he was already soaked!)











Tommy's growing up so much lately! He's learning new words all the time (some good, some not so good), and just seems more like a person every day. When Logan was reading to him last night, Tommy repeated a lot of the words from the book, and we were so impressed! So, of course, I tried to film it, and the monkey didn't perform. Decided he was too tired. But there are a few cute moments in there, so I'll include it anyway :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute!! he is growing up so fast, I love work saturdays when we get everything clean and tidy.

    ReplyDelete