Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Family Photos


While Logan's parents were in town I asked Tad, Logan's dad, to take some family photos. We went up to Main Hall on campus and walked around, and found that it's hard to take pictures of a child in motion! Tommy is getting so active, and is so curious about everything. His vocabulary is expanding at a rapid rate as well, and every day brings a new adventure. I love it! It really makes me wonder how different his little brother will be (because let me tell you, as far as activity in the womb goes, Jack is much more active than his brother was! I feel like he's doing cartwheels all day...)








Anywho, I hope you enjoy the photos! We had fun taking them :-)








("Popcorn Popping")
I'm having trouble getting blogger to upload the rest of the photos, but I'll try again later :-)

3 comments:

  1. cute! I love the one sittng in the grass doing popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as always! I love the one on the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of you on the steps is adorable, especially Tommy's face, so cute!

    ReplyDelete