I'm going on vacation! I'm going on vacation!
(I'm very excited that we'll be at the Outer Banks this weekend. It's a real vacation--no one has work that has to be done, and we'll just get to sit, relax, and have fun...at least as much as our kids allow us to...)
Logan and I are historically very bad at vacations. The July before Tommy was born we decided to take a few days off to have an early anniversary before I got uncomfortably large. Logan was then offered some extra hours at work, and since I usually encouraged him to take the extra shifts he jumped at the chance...shortening our "vacation" by several days. So, I decided to pick up extra shifts at Franks, too, so we spent our "days off" working. But this time--no sir! We're taking Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday, and we're just chillin'. And driving (down side). But mostly chillin'.
WooHOO!!!!!
Big!
5 days ago

YEAH!! I love vacations!! Have fun!
ReplyDelete