Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jack-Jack Attack

I feel kind of guilty, because when Tommy was 5 months old we took tons of pictures, and now that Jack is getting close I've realized I hardly have any pictures at all! He does plenty of cute things, I just never have the camera ready to capture them. I did manage to snap a few in December, though, so I thought I'd share. He's getting really good at sitting up now, and can roll over at will. He reaches for toys that he wants, and hates to be BORED. He thinks Diego is awesome (some days I think the kids like that dog more than they like us) and can sit and watch Tommy for very long periods of time. He has an amazing smile, and gets so excited about life! It's very contagious :-)
Attentive, as always

Working on balance

Watching his brother, no doubt


Wondering "What the heck is Mommy doing??"



Deciding that he's done "sitting up"
That's my little boy!










3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! He has grown so much, strange how the pictures happen. I have the same problem with Alton. He doesn't have a lot of baby pictures and the ones we do have also include Aaron. Wish I could meet and hold that little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Memms! gotta get my nephew and niece fixes any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps...now you know how Christy feels...tons of pictures of me, some of me and her and few of her. Gotta take pics of all of them, together and apart...AND MAKE BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete