Friday, February 5, 2010

Two Peas

Picture post! I just had to share these cute photos of my boys at bed time. Ain't they adorable?






6 comments:

  1. so cute! Logan shaved his head!! He looks so much older and just differn't. Hope you are doing o.k with him gone, I know it can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh......cute! thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are adorable, super cute to see them all snuggled up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Wow, Jack is getting big so fast! how does that happen?? It looks like you guys are having fun! Random: The other night I had a dream that I snuck in to your house for a surprise visit...wierd! Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want a sibling for Elenore so much! Just not quite yet... one is plenty for now. :) And I agree that Logan looks way older without his hair... Tough cop! ;)

    ReplyDelete