

Jack is soooooooooooo close to crawling! He gets in the position perfectly, and looks like he's going to crawl forward...then he decides he's done and frustrated and just wants to be held! He "scooches", though--he can roll, turn, and "scooch" backwards and forwards. So he's mobile...just not crawling. Yet.

Soon!
oooh, cute! Thanks for posting Memms....how cute! scooching!
ReplyDeletetoo fun! Once he gets moving your home is going to become quite the kids zone!! Jack is a such a big boy compared to Thommy, he is so darling, I so wish I could hold him!! I love th scootching, remember to write it down or you will forget!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures! I especially like the look on Tommy's face in the first one-he really loves
ReplyDeletehis brother!
SO ADORABLE! Love how big Jack is! I love first one of course, but the second one when they are both just chillin' KILLS me! Love it!
ReplyDelete