This past week the weather was GORGEOUS! On Friday we got together with the Coopers and took the kids to a park out in Lexington that has a large play structure. There were lots of kids there, so it was a bit crowded at first, but the kids had a blast! Tommy, as always, loved the swings the best, but he got a kick out of the slides as well. Some of those slides were pretty big for such a little guy!

Enjoying the swings

Jack (Mr. Serious)

Caleb (Mr. Pretty Serious)

Joshua enjoying the swings

Tommy, elated to be on the swings
What a fun group of kids! I'm so glad the weather is warming up. They've been cooped up in houses for too long.
The boys' faces are awesome. This warm weather is wonderful, we've been enjoying playing outside as well. Where in Lexington is this park?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your kitchen table and wall color, looks great!
love the pictures! Way cute, I love playing outside with the kids!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! I stole the pics!
ReplyDeleteThere is definitely something about this time of year, we've all been contained too long. The weather here in Oregon is gorgeous and we all spend soooo much time outside. I can barely get Sarah to come in at night!
I just LOVE these pictures! I miss those boys! I still ove swings to this day, there is nothing that can make me quite as happy like a good swing can! Took Elenore outside in some semi-warm weather yesterday too. Glad she is not afraid of the grass. She seemed to really like being outside.
ReplyDelete