Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Booster

My boys were eating breakfast this morning and making some funny faces:




Then I realized...Tommy wasn't sitting in his booster seat! For the past few months he's sat on this green booster on a kitchen chair, but this morning he sat in a regular seat--and he was fine!



Logan had informed me on Sunday that Tommy was 2ft, 11.5" tall, but until this moment I didn't realize it meant my little boy was growing up!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I realized that my kids were old enough to eat without a booster. Its a strange moment! I can't believe how tall he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a booster. Sarah never needed it. Our big moment was realizing she no longer fit or needed a car seat. THAT was HUGE! Hope your mommy's heart is OK with Tommy growing up! You're going to have a lot of these heart stirring moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my sweet little Tommy! I miss that little guy! And Jack!!! What a darling! I cannot wait to squeeze him! And get to know him. They really seem like such good buddies too. I love it. it is so hard to watch them grow up so fast, but I am glad they do.

    ReplyDelete