Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fun in the...humidity

Pictures from Penny Park


Note the elephant in one hand, and the horse in the other. They are members of Tommy's new entourage, whom he insists on taking everywhere with him...


Okay, Jack is ADORABLE in person, but he always seems to have his eyes closed in pictures.
I think he gets it from his grandma Rae Rae...


(entourage members not pictured: Giraffe and Dinosaur)


My little Gerber baby

He could do this for hours...
(doesn't he look like his daddy?)


This week the boys and I took a trip to the park, because I figured they could use some "outside time." Little did I realize that it was the HOTTEST, most HUMID day of the week! It was overcast, but very uncomfortable. Luckily, the boys didn't seem to care. They loved being on the swings, and Tommy had a lot of fun throwing bark dust chips down the slide. They're cute little guys!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Love Thommys Elephant and horse! Jack looks so cute even with his eyes closed!

    ReplyDelete