Saturday, October 16, 2010

Temple Trip!

Today was Stake Temple day, and our stake presidency challenged the entire stake to attend, so it was packed! The boys and I went up with Nanna and Papa, and we traded off kid watching during the day. It was a long day (and not exactly easy to amuse children on temple grounds!) but it was great to be there!

Some cute photos of the boys :-)


Tommy was SOOOOO excited to see his friend Josh there!


They had fun playing together :-)



The boys knocking on the doors (no one answered)



Tommy really wanted to go in....



Aren't they adorable?!

2 comments:

  1. I just popped over from Christy Jones' blog. I'm originally from Ottawa and our temple used to be the WA temple. I remember going to this building as a youth. Soooo beautiful. It will always be special to me. I hope to go back someday. Then, we got the Toronto temple which was exciting and now Ottawa has the Montreal temple - even better! Growth is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous that you took them to the temple, even though they couldn't go in!( you get bonus mommy points!!) Isn't it wonderful having a temple close enough to go visit? The temple is beautiful, glad you had such a good day.

    ReplyDelete