Monday, October 11, 2010

Tommy Turns 3!!


I can't believe my little boy is 3 years old! It's insane. His birthday was on Saturday, but since we had so much going on (homecoming, Mountain Day, work [Logan], and Stake Conference) we decided to celebrate it on Sunday instead. I've started a little tradition of putting streamers over the boys doorway on their birthday, and they love it! As soon as Tommy walked out of his room, he knew it was a "Happy Birthday" day! He helped his daddy ice his cake, and loved his Toy Story-themed party and presents. The most amazing part of the day to me was when I lit the candle on the cake. I thought for sure he'd want to blow it out immediately, but he waited until we finished singing the song, and then, without anyone prompting him, he blew out his candle! He's so grown up (**sniff**)!



Tommy opening his present from Nanna and Papa (Buzz and Woody were inside!)




Opening his Woody ukulele (wrapped in Toy Story paper)



Jack eating cake



Tommy helping to decorate his cake


This weekend was also the Mountain Day festival, and Mom and I had a great time taking the kids around to the different booths downtown, eating treats and having fun! It's nice that it falls near Tommy's birthday every year.

Eating our free popcorn and watching the entertainment


At the ever-popular SPCA booth (lots of doggies and kitties!)


Jack after eating a cinnamon twist (with lots of frosting!)


Tommy playing with the water pumps (they have these every year, and they're lots of fun!)


A fun weekend for all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Tommy! I can't believe how grown up he is! You are looking so cute these days all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete