Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Out here in ol' Virginny we had a tasty good time at Nanna and Papa's new house. We're so glad they moved when they did, because there really wasn't space at their old house or our current house for everybody and the food. Here's some pictures from the feast:

Nanna, Logan and Jack, carving the turkey and "testing" it to make sure it's safe...

JJ and Logan helping out....just kidding. They were on kid duty, and the kids were running in circles when this shot was taken. This is Nanna and Papa's living room.

Nanna getting the tasty stuffing out...

Papa and the Butterball

The feast!!!
I was historian, so sorry! No photos. I look pretty much the same. No obvious baby bump yet...although after I eat it sticks out a little bit. I'll post a picture when there's something to show!
I hope everyone had a great Turkey day! We missed our family out west, but we'll hopefully see you soon!

looks like fun!
ReplyDelete