Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Logan's 27th Birthday

On January 9th, my hubby turned 27! About a week before, he turned to me and said, "Do I look old enough to be 27?"

To which I replied, "No. You look 26."

Nanna and Papa were kind enough to take the boys overnight (eek!) from Friday to Saturday so that Logan and I could go on a date and have some time to ourselves. We went down to Roanoke and had a lot of fun shopping and eating without the kids (although it did feel kinda weird being without them...) It was really nice to sleep in, too!

We had a taco dinner on Sunday (his actual birthday) with Nanna, Papa, and Uncle JJ, and then ate cake and played Carcasonne. A nice relaxing way to spend the day!


Jack after a tasty bite of cake



Logan after successfully blowing out all the candles


The bonfire

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe you're both growing up! Soon that bonfire will be for you.....I would laugh but my bonfire is MUCH bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Logan!! wow 27 its hard to believe he is that old. I am glad you got a night away, its hard to do but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that Logan is now the same age JR was when I met him...back then I thought he was so mature. Now, I think of 27 and think it's sooo young.

    ReplyDelete