Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now We Know!

At my baby appointment today, I casually mentioned to my new Dr. how frustrating it is that we don't know the baby's gender, because I feel bad referring to the baby as "it." (You may recall that during the 5 month ultrasound, Baby Davis kept its legs crossed and refused to share). The Dr. then said, "Well, let's check and see if the ultrasound is free."

It was!

And......

We're having a baby girl!!!

We're really hoping that little Anna Rae Davis will come a wee bit early (she's due May 20th) so we can get her a cute little dress to go to her uncle's wedding on June 3rd, but I guess we'll see how things go :-)

Now we know!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Now we can help each other with our new genders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! you will love having a girl!! I can't wait to meet her. I love the name you picked out. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete