Friday, August 21, 2009

Patience is a virtue...that I evidently need to acquire.

I'm sure you've all guessed by now that I still don't have a baby. I'm doing fine, he's doing fine...but I'm so IMPATIENT!

I saw my midwife today and Jack's still only about 7lbs. There's a possibility that our dates are slightly off, so I may only be at 40wks instead of 41...which basically means we wait.

Some more.

Mom told me today that her doctor thought Christy was due in September (but she was born in late October) so I guess I should count my blessings that I won't have to wait that long.

Crossing my fingers for tonight. Or tomorrow. But hopefully tonight.

Patience is a virtue...

2 comments:

  1. At least you know that he will in fact be coming out. If not today then tomorrow or the next day. He can't stay in there forever!!

    All the same, I hope it's soon. Wishing you the best!

    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I was a month late! I hope he comes soon too!!

    ReplyDelete