I feel very accomplished today, because I survived a trip to Wal-Mart--alone--with two children! It was the first of many trips I'm sure, but I feel very proud of myself. I had the big kid in the cart and the little one was in a Baby Bjorn (which I now love). I managed to get everything on my list, and I only had a few moments where both kids were crying. Oh, and I love my mini van. It made the transition from car to cart and back again much easier.
Yay for me!
Big!
5 days ago

Enjoy! I remember how nervous I was the first time I took both Aaorn and Alton shopping!! Its fun! I love front packs too!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I remember my first trip with both kids. Whew! Let me tell ya'...It's tough, but manageble. The difficult part is when baby #2 is too big for the sling...Then you let kid #1 walk and #2 sit in the cart and pray that they don't run off. Haha!
ReplyDeleteI love this post!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm changing our blog address from sbbarros.blogspot.com to brandon-and-sarah.blogspot.com because I wanted to take our last name off our blog. You'll have to update your friend list with our new url so you can see our blog. Thanks!