I realized I never posted pictures of the crazy snow we had here last week! We had over 18 inches (possibly more up here at the house) and it came down really fast. Logan and I decided it was a bad idea to drive our van, so for three days it just sat behind our house...covered in snow. Logan and I walked to work (when we had to go) and just enjoyed being snowed in :-) Tommy really loved it, but because he doesn't have water-resistant gloves we could only let him play for about 10-15 minutes at a time. We'll have to work on that soon, because he did NOT like coming back inside!
The Davis family resides in the beautiful small town of Lexington, VA, with our two dogs (Diego & Padma), cat (Calli), two sons (Tommy and Jack) and little daughter (Anna). Logan works for the city of Lexington, and Emilie is a full-time mom, graphic designer and Lia Sophia independent advisor.
thanks for sharing your life! makes me feel included.
ReplyDelete