
Sunset from our kitchen window. I love this view!!

Tommy eating one of his new favorite foods--Pizza

Jack, eating one of his new "solid" foods--green beans. Lately he's been very determined to feed himself. He gets mad at me if I try to feed him with a spoon! Thank goodness for baths.

Awww....ain't he cute? 9 months old!

The new livingroom color! This room is about 85% done. We need to add a chair rail, and I'm waiting for the couch cover to come in the mail, and I need to hang the pictures back up. Sooo close!

See my color palette...

The first rose on our new rosebush! We also have a low climbing dark pink rose plant, and a bush that gets tiny white roses. This particular rose is called Jacob's Ladder.

Our flourishing plant!!!

Papa, Tommy, Jack, and Logan feeding the fish at Smith Mt. Lake

The crazy fish at Smith Mt. Lake. They were HUGE. And very aggressive.

Tommy loved feeding the fish! And Jack is learning to stand...

Tommy playing miniature golf at Smith Mt. Lake (an interesting experience...)

Jack, Grandpa Tad, Logan, and Tommy at a boxwood maze in Bedford

We at at a cafe that used to be a train station. Quite tasty, and CUTE!

too cute Memms! Thanks for sharing! Makes me feel more involved in your life!!
ReplyDeleteI love the palate!! Such cute colors, I think they represent you well!! LOOks like loads of fun with the kids! You are Right Jack is a real cutie, I sure wish I could hold that little one!!
ReplyDelete