When Tommy was about 18 months old, he would wake up from his afternoon nap, jump out of bed and bang on his bedroom door to let us know he was awake.
Jack, on the other hand, wakes up, and begins to READ to himself. I only know he's awake because he'll occasionally call out (I'm not sure what he's saying, but it's yelled out in a calm manner).
When I go in to get him, I see this:
We conveniently placed Jack's bed next to his bookcase, and he is constantly grabbing books and looking through them! It's really adorable, and he loves looking at all the pictures. He's my little bookworm!



ohhh, so cute! I love bookworms, maybe its because I have one myself.
ReplyDeleteRichard used to do that. He had books in his bed all the time and he'd sit there quietly perusing them until he was good and ready to get up. I vividly recall moving books out of my way so I could pick him up out of his crib. Guess it runs in the family.
ReplyDeleteWho wants to read when you've got TV??? That's just ridiculous... (haha)
ReplyDeleteOh, and those are some cute boys!!