We went late in the afternoon, after Jack's nap, and at first I was nervous that the boys would be too much to control (in past visits Tommy has had a hard time following directions and staying out of water areas), but the trip was great! Tommy was very agreeable, and stayed out of the stream, and usually came when we asked him to come. Jack wouldn't listen to directions from us, but he WOULD follow wherever Tommy went, so with Tommy being in a good mood, all was well! He and Jack had a great time running in and out of "Little House Mountain" (a nifty tunnel in a hill), and then Logan and I wandered with them in the back meadow and swamp area, looking for frogs. We didn't have a camera with us, but it was a very relaxing and fun way for the kids to get their energy out!
It was really strange to think that this could be one of the last "family outings" with just the 4 of us!

What a wonderful day for all of you! I hope we make it to Boxerwood in June - with Anna, too!
ReplyDelete