I love how Tommy always puts his tub toys away before pulling the plug and getting out all by himself.
I love how Jack loves food--not in an unhealthy way, but in a truly "enjoying food" kind of way.
I love how Tommy is honestly concerned about the feelings of others. For example, when Jack was being difficult in Sacrament meeting, Tommy came up to me and asked, "Mommy, can I help Jack?" And he frequently asks me if I'm okay. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
I love how Jack enjoys putting things away--toys, shoes, and diapers (in the trash). He seems to have a knack for organization!
I love how much Tommy loves sleep. It's been a blessing many, many times.
I love how much Jack loves books. It's adorable to watch him sit in a pile of books and "read."
I love it when Tommy sings. He puts his whole heart and soul into it, and you can tell that he loves it.
I love it when Jack smiles. He lights up a room, and feels things (as Papa says) "from the top of his head to the tip of his toes."
I love it when Tommy sees a picture of President Uchtdorf , calls him "Papa" and then laughs--because he knows better.
I love how cuddly Jack is. His hugs are the best!
I love it when Tommy asks me to "make the cello sing, mommy."
I love it when my boys hug and say they're sorry. They seem like they mean it.
I love how they both can identify a picture of the Savior, even though he looks different in each picture.
I love baking with my boys, and watching them learn how to measure, mix, and not make a complete mess (sometimes).
I love how unique they both are.
In just a little over a month I won't just have "my boys," but I'm grateful for the time we've spent together so far! I hope they like their sister as much as they like each other...

I love this post because it helps to me to get to know your boys better! I love my boys too, its fo fun to see how their little personalites develop.
ReplyDelete