So...when I was pregnant with Tommy, Logan and I would take "belly pictures" every few weeks. With Jack, though, we keep forgetting. And then I had a lot of really bad hair days, so I didn't want any photos, but yesterday I FINALLY had a decent one and we actually grabbed a camera!

(and yes, I did change my clothes. the first outfit actually hid my belly a lot more)
I know everyone's going to say "You look so tiny for thirty weeks!" but I don't care. I don't feel tiny, and this guy keeps kickin' me! That makes him feel even bigger...
All complaints aside, though, I can't wait to meet him! I think he's going to have a fun personality when he finally gets out :-)

(and yes, I did change my clothes. the first outfit actually hid my belly a lot more)



Cute!!!! I didn't show much either till right before the end. Although I did get massive stretch marks, be glad you still have a smooth tummy!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cute!
ReplyDelete