Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Great Father

Yesterday was the "Clawson Connection" at our cousin Robert's house (and an amazing house it is!). It was very...interesting, mostly because Tommy LOVED swimming, but because he LOVED swimming he had no desire to get out! It was quite a scene when we had to remove him from the pool, and we spent the rest of the evening trying to keep him from running out of the house and down to the fence. He's a very determined little man when he wants to be... I didn't go swimming (because I don't have a suit that fits me, currently), so Logan had to fly solo on that one. He had to hold a very excited Tommy, who wanted nothing more than to strike out on his own. Luckily Logan has a firm grip, and was able to keep in control. They both had fun, though!





























This morning Tommy and I made Logan waffles for breakfast. Well, I made the waffles, but Tommy carried the bottle of syrup in to the bedroom, where we served Logan breakfast in bed. Logan's so great with Tommy! This afternoon he had Tommy help him make cookies for Papa, and it was so cute! (I have pictures, of course). He's such a great dad--I feel so blessed to be married to him!

































3 comments:

  1. great pictures! Tommy is so cute in the water with his daddy! I am glad you had a good fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of Tommy Memms! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. I like the "licking the beater" one! I have a little video from the pool with Tommy ( and Logan) going around and around and around and...

    ReplyDelete