Friday, August 28, 2009

Tommy's Too Tall

Logan and I have decided that Tommy is too tall.

At one point this morning I was making cupcakes, and left the room to talk to Logan. I came back into the kitchen, and found this:



Evidently, I left the batter too close to the edge of the counter, and Tommy was able to get what he wanted with very little effort. Later, after the cupcakes were done, I set them out to cool. Five minutes later, Tommy comes walking into our bedroom saying "cookie?" In his hands was a fresh cupcake.
Later, to liven things up a bit, I heard the sound of silverware being pushed around...and then Tommy ran into the bedroom with a fist full of forks and a fistfull of knives (dull ones) and threw them in the laundry basket. Why, I don't know, but suffice it to say that our silverware has been moved a bit higher while Logan installs child-proofing materials on our cabinets. At least it keeps life interesting!
Just for fun, here are some recent photos of me as I (hopefully) reach the end of my pregnancy.









Let's go, Jack!


2 comments:

  1. ha,ha!!! love it! can't tell you how many times I have had that happen! your looking really pregnant, Hope Jack comes sooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up having to put the steak and butcher knives on top of the fridge! It gets more interesting! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete