Last week we went with Nanna and Papa to the Rockbridge County Fair! We went last year and had a lot of fun, so we went on the first day it was open this year (it turns out that was the coolest of the days it was open, so I'm really glad that's when we went!) We bought Tommy one of those "all-you-can-ride" bracelets, and he had a lot of fun going on rides! He's so tiny, though, it was hard watching him get on things all by himself. Next year Jack will be able to go too (although he'll still need adult help), so it'll be much more spendy....sad how that happens. Anyway, it was worth the trip this year! Tommy rode the camel again, and since I wasn't 9 months pregnant this time I got to ride it, too! We also rode the ferris wheel together, which he thought was fun (although he didn't feel like showing it with a smile). Tommy's going through a funny phase now where he doesn't want to smile at things, even though you know he's happy and excited. So different from last year! Boys are funny.
Anywho, enjoy the pictures!
The boys with their spoils: Nanna won the Nemo for Tommy,
and Daddy (Logan) won the dog for Jack.
Tommy's last ride on the merry-go-round!
Last year he couldn't stop smiling. This year...not so much.
He LOVED the big slide!
It was so weird/heartbreaking to watch him go up the HUGE stairs of the slide all by himself!
I was convinced he was going to trip and fall, but he made it safely.
One of the few pictures of Tommy smiling. He saw Nanna and couldn't help himself!
His first ride on the merry-go-round. I think he takes after his daddy, don't you?
Camel!
Jack was GREAT at the fair! He would get so excited watching Tommy on the rides, and he'd laugh and clap and just enjoyed himself!

No comments:
Post a Comment