Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Catch-up

Today is Anna's due date. But no baby yet :(
It's hard not to be completely impatient!

To pass the time, I'm going to finally post those photos I've been promising (I found a way to get the photos from the camera to the computer. Yay!)


Our climbing rose bush--it's blooming like crazy this year!


The new arrangement in the back of the van--the boys are pretty far away, but with the third car seat this worked out the best. Jack was originally in one of the captain's chairs, but he wanted to sit with Tommy...so he won.


Tommy taking his first nap in over a year. So cute! And the perfect mother's day gift :-)


My boys gettin' into trouble on Mother's day (that's whip cream from our European Pancakes). They had a nice fun bath following this photo.


"Up, Mawny! Up!!"


Jack playing baseball


Jack, Tommy, and Daddy playing baseball


More baseball ('cuz it's cute!)


Tommy talking to Anna. He's really good at repeating whatever I tell him to say, so he says cute things like "Hi little sister! I love you! See you soon!" Jack does, too, but he was sleeping during this photo.

So, there you have it! Over a month's worth of photos smooshed together. I'm sure there will be TONS of photos on here soon! Here's hoping for a long night tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment