Labor started around midnight, with the contractions about 5 minutes apart. They started coming about 3 minutes apart at 3:30, and were pretty darn close together by 7. My midwives were wonderful, and both Mom and Logan did a great job in assisting me throughout the process (I felt bad that they had no sleep that night, though!). And a big thanks to the Caspersons, who took Tommy in the morning so we could focus on the birth!
Tommy and Jack. Tommy has been very good and gentle with his brother (although he pretty much ignores him most of the time!) 



He is so adorable!! I love the pictures! Congratulations to you and Logan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! He is just too cute. You look increadible after just having a babe. I am really glad he finally decided to come out!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! What a cutie! Congratulations, especially on the home birth--you brave soul. I am a fan of the medication-free labor (well, you know...fan may be the wrong word). Way to tough it out! and now for the fun part
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're so happy you and your little family. :) Welcome to the world Little Jack!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie. congratulations on your little baby...and good buddy for your son Tommy:)
ReplyDelete