Monday, May 16, 2011

Almost there...

Anna's estimated date of delivery (EDD) is this Friday. Is that crazy or what???!!


I go back and forth between wanting to go into labor any second, and wanting her to hold on for a few more days...but then I get worried that she'll take after her older brother, and wait quite a few more days...

I think everything is ready. Maybe. I could do some more house cleaning for "nesting purposes," I suppose. Wouldn't hurt to clean the bathroom a bit. Or the carpet in the office. To tell the truth, I almost wish Anna had come last Monday because we'd had the missionaries over for dinner, and the house was spotless. It was beautiful! It's a pretty cute place when we take the time to organize it. Maybe if I clean it all up tonight, she'll decide that tonight is good (after the season finales of "Chuck" and "Castle," of course...)

On Friday I got a haircut to prepare for the "I don't have time to shower and do my hair" attitude that will inevitably follow the birth. Mom took a picture of me at a community fair on Saturday, where I was selling my jewelry, and you can kind of see my new 'do.

Short and sweet! Easy to manage. Takes about 1 minute to shampoo-condition-rinse, then about 5 minutes to dry. Woohoo!

Anywho, I would post pictures of my other little cuties, but the camera saga continues. My friend loaned me her camera (which works great), but I just realized I don't have the cable to download the photos, so they sit on the camera. I'll get them soon, promise!

Am I really ready for 3 kids?!

3 comments:

  1. I ate indian food the night I went in to labor with Charly... recipes are on the blog, if you decide you are ready:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! Your hair just keeps getting shorter. Its going to be crazy but also fun to have 3, I know I have enjoyed it!! I realllllllly hope she is on time! Its going to be a crazy month with JJS wedding too! Good luck! oh and I am going to send mom the recipe for the concoction that made me go into labor. its kinda yucky tasting but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's almost here! I hope that little Anna makes her appearance this Friday for your sake. :) And the hair looks great. Totally suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete